We’ve been producing projects for clients since 1995.
I, Stephen Peters, am not a designer. What I do is:
- Listen to what a client hopes to accomplish
- Hone that into an actionable plan with timeline and budget
- Lead a team of designers and developers to deliver the end product
At times I have had 10 people on my team. Other times it’s just me.
Here are some examples of sites I’ve completed lately, all built on a content management system called WordPress.
- Pushing the Limits - a Dawson Media Group project for the National Science Foundation. Click here to read more!
- With our partners Dawson Media Group and Hot Pepper Studios: PaskentaWeb An online community and language learning site for the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians. Click here to read more!
- Goode Counseling (design by Bryan Potter Design)
- DAS FilmFest (design by circa1968 Creative)
- Cooper’s Auto Service (design by Wade Graphic Design)
…but Steve, those sites seem tiny. Where’s the beef?
Here’s a short list of some of the people I and my team have worked with over the years:
- Oregon State Parks
- Oregon Public Broadcasting
- Portland State University
- Rogue Ales
- A large computer chip manufacturer in Oregon
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- The Bike Gallery
- The National Association of School Psychologists
- Oregon State Marine Board
- The Oregon Brewers Festival
- …and many others
At one time we were known as AMAZING! Web Development. That company has been sold. I have preserved our online portfolio. You can visit it by clicking here.
Please call or email with any questions.